...Come check it out.
"Chandler, Arizona!'s Best tattoo Studio"
Quality is what You will find at Disciple Tattoo!
We know you’ve heard the Rumors. The Good, The Bad, and The Crazy…..They are all TRUE! Come in and see for yourself! If you can’t have a good time with us, at Disciple Tattoo, there is definitely something wrong with you!…LOL. We are a genuine family of REAL individuals who love what we do everyday!!!! We cannot wait to meet you and share stories. So swing by Ray Rd and Cooper Rd today
You will get a Great Tattoo at an Honest Price.
You will find a Friendly Atmosphere with NO Pressure to Buy!
Artists Capable to do what You want!
TATTOO AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS
- If you have a bandage on your tattoo, keep the bandage on for 1 hour. Then, remove bandage and never re-bandage.
- Run warm water over your tattoo for a few minutes.
- Wash your tattoo with your hand and mild soap for 1 minute.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Gently pat dry the tattoo with a clean towel.
- Air-dry for one hour.
- Apply a VERY THIN LAYER of ointment (Aquaphor).
- Your tattoo may leak a clear fluid, called plasma. This is normal. Use a clean paper towel to blot your tattoo gently. This step will prevent excess scabbing.
- Continue to apply a thin layer of ointment (Aquaphor) 2 or 3 times throughout the day to prevent drying.
Repeat steps 2-9 from Day 1 Instructions.
DAY 3 – Day 14
- Stop using ointment by Day 3, and switch to a non-scented lotion (Curel, Aveeno, or Lubriderm are good brands).
- Do not let your tattoo dry out. Keep your lotion with you and re-apply multiple times each day over the next two weeks.
- DO NOT PICK AT YOUR TATTOO WHILE IT HEALS, IT WILL RUIN YOUR TATTOO
- Keep your showers short during the next two weeks to prevent damage to your tattoo.
- Do not use Vaseline or Neosporin.
- Do not go in the pool, hot tub, river, or ocean for two weeks. This may cause infection or damage to your tattoo.
- After your tattoo is healed, you may apply sunblock to protect your tattoo. UV rays damage and fade tattoos.